Follow the instructions below to change Mirra's wheels
1. Place Mirra on its side with the wheels face up that you want to remove (fig. 1)
2. Use a flat head screwdriver to remove the wheel cover (fig. 2 and 3)
3. Use a Philips head screwdriver to remove the wheel cap, by unscrewing it counterclockwise (fig. 4 and 5).
4. Remove the old wheel from the sleeve bearing (fig. 6).
5. Place the new wheel on the sleeve bearing and screw the wheel in clockwise (fig. 7)
6. Place the wheel cover onto the new wheel, guiding it with the flathead screwdriver and snapping it into place (fig. 7, 8, and 9)