IROBOT ROOMBA® 630 FULL SPECIFICATIONS
Using a patented, three-stage cleaning system, Roomba thoroughly vacuums every section of your floor multiple times. With AeroVac Technology, Roomba 637 easily handles fibers like hair, pet fur, lint and carpet fuzz. Optimized airflow pulls hair off Roomba's brushes and guides it to the back of the AeroVac bin, allowing it to fill more evenly and requiring you to empty it less often.
Thoroughly vacuums all floor types.
Roomba vacuums dirt, fine dust, hair and debris from your carpets, hardwood, tile and laminate floors, automatically adjusting to different floor surfaces as it moves through your home. Roomba 637 vacuums your floors using:
- Patented, Three-Stage Cleaning System: A spinning side brush cleans along wall edges as counter-rotating brushes pick up dirt, dust, debris and pet hair from the floor.
- AeroVac Technology: Optimized airflow pulls hair off Roomba's brushes and guides it to the back of the AeroVac bin, allowing it to fill more evenly and requiring you to empty it less often.
- Improved Brush Design: An improved brush design and optimized airflow means more hair is pulled off Roomba's brushes and into the AeroVac bin. Less hair on the brushes means Roomba can clean for longer and provide a more thorough cleaning.
- Cleans every section of your floor multiple times.
With iAdapt® Responsive Navigation Technology, iRobot's advanced system of software and sensors, Roomba chooses from dozens of robotic behaviors more than 60 times per second. This allows Roomba to clean more of your room, more thoroughly, making multiple passes over every section of floor. Roomba effortlessly gets under and around furniture and along wall edges, going under bed skirts and curtains, avoiding stairs, following walls and navigating through loose wires. Roomba 637 also adapts to your home using:
- Dirt Detect: Roomba uses an acoustic sensor to find dirtier areas and then spends more time cleaning them.
Keeps your house clean at the push of a button.
Designed with your convenience in mind, Roomba 637 starts working for you at the push of the CLEAN button. Roomba returns to its Home Base® to dock and recharge between cleanings. Roomba 637 makes vacuuming even more convenient with:
- Virtual Wall® Technology: The included Virtual Wall emits an infrared beam that Roomba will not cross, keeping it in the rooms you want to clean and out of the ones you don't.
What's In The Box:
- 1 Roomba 637 Vacuum Cleaning Robot With AeroVac Bin
- 1 Self-Charging Home Base
- 1 Battery Charger
- 1 Extra AeroVac Filter
- 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Robot, 6-Month Manufacturer's Limited Warranty On Battery
Package Dimensions: 17 x 5 x 18 inches
Package Weight: 11.8 lbs.
Robot Dimensions: 13.39 inches in diameter, 3.62 inches in height
Robot Weight: 7.9 lbs.
The iRobot limited warranty shall not apply to failures or problems which are caused by products or equipment not authorized by iRobot Corporation.
Country of Origin:China